Monday 27 February 2017

The technical brilliance of Who Framed Roger Rabbit

WHO Framed Roger Rabbit is one of my all-time favourite films. I'm talking top 10. Easy.

At some point, but not today, I'm going to write a review that nails down all my feelings about this incredible piece of film noir which just so happens to star a talking animated rabbit.

At some other point, I might even post the script I wrote for a Who Framed Roger Rabbit sequel. It's called Who Stole Roger Rabbit and I talk about it in this podcast (my bit is from 16:30, but you should listen to the whole thing).

But this is the not the time nor the place for those things. Instead, I want to share this awesome video that shows some of the technical brilliance of Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

 

Everyone should bump the lamp once in a while.

That video was made by kaptainkristian, who has an amazing YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment